1. I’m happiest when… I’m with my family.
2. …Especially if it… is Christmastime and everyone is filled with the holiday spirit!
3. I’ve always wanted to… go on an island vacation and stay in one of those overwater bungalows. Amazing!
4. My family and I… are super close. We all live in the same town and see each other at least weekly. I cannot imagine living far away from them!
5. I was a terrible… teenager. No, really, I was. I wasn’t into drugs or anything, but I definitely look back on those years and pray pray pray my kids choose a different route! Sorry Mom!!
6. My first job was… at a daycare working with babies. I worked there every day in high school after school starting when I was 14 years old.
7. I could probably eat salad everyday. And I usually do.
8. I stole… the highlighting caps out of hair dye boxes when I was in high school.
9. I was born on the same day as… Notorious B.I.G.
10. My all-time favorite film is… honestly, I don’t know. I’m not the type of person who can watch the same thing over and over again. Probably any corny chick flick. I like happy. Or comedy.
11. I do a pretty mean… Macarena…
12. I’m still mad… that Prison Break is over.
13. I met my husband… in high school. He was a freshman and I was a junior. He carried my books to class. I thought he was dorky and didn’t talk to him again and until we reunited in college.
14. I always knew I wanted… babies. For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to be a momma!
15. I’m not afraid to… challenge myself.
16. I make the best… spinach smoothies. My family may not agree with me, but they are the bomb.
17. I have almost no… free time in my day.
18. I always cry when… someone comes to know Jesus (happy tears!). Or I hear little voices praying. Or those sappy inspirational videos everyone shares on facebook. Okay, I’m a baby!
19. I’m (now) a mom but I will always be a wife first.
20. I spent 12 years… hating vegetables. Now they are pretty much all I eat!
21. I wish my folks… both got to meet their grandkids. My dad passed away 10 months too soon. Thank God Mimi is here!
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with Barbies and The Little Mermaid.
23. I believe if everyone treated people the way they want to be treated, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… when people lie for no reason. Just tell the truth!
25. Whenever Friends is on, I’ll watch it.