It’s been a busy couple of weeks and every time I think about blogging, it seems something else comes up! Not that it should matter. I’ve been blogging for months now and have shared my blog with exactly ONE person. Maybe someday that will turn into two or three. 🙂
So… what’s been keeping me from blogging?
1. Our family has been wrapping our arms around this girl, trying to help her feel better. She’s my baby sister (in-law!) and she’s been having some health issues that no one can seem to diagnose. A few of my days have revolved around chauffeuring her to-and-from doctor appointments, lab work, imaging, and more. Praying that God protects this sweet girl and heals her quickly!
2. Spring weather has finally hit Florida! We’ve been spending our afternoons enjoying our backyard.
3. Spending as much time as I can with this guy – in between work and school work. It’s not easy! The cherry on top? This week he came down with strep throat!! 😦
4. House hunting! No, not for myself. My mom is looking to downsize, and I feel like we’re getting closer and closer to finding THE ONE! Fingers crossed that the latest and greatest will be her new home. Did I mention it’s about a 3 minute WALK from my house?! Score!
5. REAL life. Work, errands, doctor’s appointments, church, family, etc.
Add that all up and sprinkle it with pollen. That’s been my life in a nutshell! We’re hoping everyone starts feeling better soon so that we’re able to get back on schedule. Until next time!